Sunday 9 August 2015

40 Years Old But Still Single

I am a woman. I am old enough. I have just realized that to a good person is the best choice. I keep trying to be a very religious woman who always read and learn His word. Several days ago, a young man who is still 27 years old chatted me on Facebook.

He said that he like old lady. He is more impressed by old lady than the young one. It's weird. But, it's fact-- if he didn't lie. He want to marry me. Even he told me that he really want a women who has been 50 or 55 or 60 years old to be his wife. I don't understand him. I think he is not normal, but I don't know.

He asked me whether I ever or never have relation with a man. I told him that I have, twice, and fell down into the sin twice. He also asked me whether I want or not to sleep with a man. I told him, sometimes, when a friend showed me a bad picture, and I tried what ever i can to heal it. He also asked me how long I can do such thing with a man, I told him that I might be not stronger than he expected.

I don't understand what his intention doing that.

The Responsibility of Mom

I don't want to blame his parent, especially his mom. It maybe because of false education his parent did. Or, he maybe really miss a good mature woman who really care for son. It might be true if he has never had a good mom. He misses the love of a mother, but he represents it in mature love.

From the dialogue we have had before, I think he is a very good guy. He is so kind. He have smart idea and opinion about many things. As though, he has no problem. Or maybe it's normal a young man falls in love with an old lady.

I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment