Sunday 9 August 2015

Two Men Force Me

I am a woman in relation with a man. He is 3 years old younger than me. I love him so much. We have been more than 3 years in distant relation. We have just met in this city. He came here, no matter, what job he should do. I am proud of him.

I talked to parent that there is a man want to marry me, but ... my father suddenly got angry. He broke some stuffs in the kitchen. I and my mom we shock. "I have asked a man to marry you two years ago...!!" he shouted me.

I told him that I deserve to choose my destiny. I was fainted and brought to hospital, but I recovered soon. Then I ran away to my cousin's house with friend by motor cycle. It took 7 hours journey. I spent almost a week there.

I backed to boarding house that I have rented since several years ago. The following day my mom called me. She invited me to visit neighbor whose relative pass away. When I arrived at home, she gave me a ring. I didn't know and didn't care what ring that is. After back home my mom told me that the man had legally engage with me.

I was fainted and brought to hospital. My condition was like someone who almost died. After two days, my older sister brought me to better hospital.

He, my fiancee, came to hospital with his mom, but I didn't care. I didn't want to stop talking with him, my lover, on my phone while crying. She talked many things, but I didn't know what she talked about. Finally, she asked him out. They talked. Then, she came in and asked me permission to backed home. He told me that she asked him what had happened and he told her about me.

I asked him to break up. But, he is like a kid. "It's because you're angry," he said.

In our religion, a man is not allowed to disturb a girl who has been engaged, but it's also not allowed to marry a woman with force. Some scholars said that a father allowed to force his daughter to marry a man even she doesn't like him, but many other scholars said that it's not allowed.

I am sure I can kick him away of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment